– psychiatrist in the Italian National Health Service for fifteen years
– director of a public psychiatric unit for over ten years
– conductor of psychodrama and psychotherapy training groups at a psychiatric day hospital
– training analyst in Analytical Psychology and in psychodrama group techniques – Accredited Analyst and Docent at the C.G. Jung Institute, Zurich, for the CIPA (Centro Italiano di Psicologia Analytica) [Italian Center for Analytical Psychology], and for the COIRAG (Confederazione Italiana Ricerca ed Analisi sui Gruppi) [the Italian Confederation for Research and Analysis on Groups]
– Docent in many Cultural Events – CEU (Continuing Education Units)in Italy and abroad
– IAGP Individual Member
– Founding member of FEPTO (the Federation of European Psychodrama Training Organisations) and Member of the Board, chair of the Newsletter Committee, 2004 – 2006
– Editor of Newsletter Commitee FEPTO 2004 – 2006
– Founding Member, President and Director of Training Institut of GAJAP (Group psychotherapy and psychodrama Association on the basis of Jungian Psychology)-Accredited CEU (Continuing Education Unit)in Italy and abroad
– Member SIP (Società Italiana di Psichiatria)
– Past president and founding member of APRAGI (Association for Research and Training in Psychotherapy and Institutional Analysis), which is a member of IAGP, the International Association of Group Psychotherapy.
– Director of the journal: Anamorphosys-Gruppi, Psicologia analitica, Psicodramma.
Author of many articles on the subject Analytical Psychology, Group Psychotherapy, Psychodrama and a Book in German, Italian and English: Psychodrama: group processes and dreams – Archetypal Images of Individuation-Routledge, London, April 2002 (already published in Germany – 1994 and in Italy – 1996).