Braneva, Inna (Bulgaria)
Esmanjaud, Colette (France), firstname.lastname@example.org
Gaspar, Ana (Portugal), email@example.com
Girardin, Virginie (France)
Graulus, Pascal (Belgium)
Karakilic Ücer, Hande (Turkey)
Moura, Luciano (Portugal), firstname.lastname@example.org
Vetzova, Rayna (Bulgaria), email@example.com
Chantal Nève Hanquet (Belgium), firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Report for the FEPTO Newsletter, December 2020
Saturday, the 30th of November to Sunday, the 1st of December, in Dave, Belgium.
Participants: Luciano Moura, Inna, Pascal Graulus, Chantal Nève Hanquet et Colette Esmenjaud.
We were wonderfully welcomed at Chantal’s home in Dave, on Friday evening. We were in small numbers, but happy to meet again. The group met on Saturday and Sunday for 2 days of discussion and sharing.
- We did personal work and also shared techniques, practices and reflections from our differences.
- Topics: Working with couples in difficulty, the complexity of certain relationships in a professional
situation, the price we pay to solve certain problems, or move forward in life and the choices we make.
- Sharing of psycho-dance techniques, of Kate Hudgins’ Therapeutic Spiral out of trauma and to open up on the games, their analysis, and our thinking.
The very varied warm-ups offered us great opportunities to build our intimacy, and to open up on the games, their analysis, and our thinking. The group continues, therefore!
2. At Ninane, Belgium. Meeting notes of June 15-16-17, 2018
The French-speaking group has once again reunited for a second round at Ninane, Belgium. The group has been wonderfully and warmly hosted by its generous, open and thoroughly able hostess Chantal Nève Hanquet. Additionally, our special acknowledgement goes to Pierre Nève, for doing his out most in providing his assistance for bringing the group together.
Last year’s group experience helped us get into the heart of the matter quite swiftly, requiring only a short warm-up ; thus finding ourselves in the midst of active play.
We have played and shared in French, which is our group contract. Those of us who were not native French-speakers were in full harmony and participated with great generosity, which was a precious gift in itself.
Discussions and sharing of professional experience were made around the following themes:
- Psychodrama work involving the concept of surplus reality.
- Its use with traumatized individuals; either victims or aggressors.
- Its use in grief-work and in the completion of unfinished business.
- Use of EMDR integrated with psychodrama.
This year, not only did we have the opportunity to build on our common theoretical and practical knowledge; but also had the occasion to dwell on personal and intimate matters.
The group is growing and elaborating.
Our intention Is to meet again during the time period that spans the 31st of May, 1st and 2nd of June 2019.