15th FEPTO Conference
Ohrid, North Macedonia, 22nd – 24th of May 2020
Topic to be decided.
Information will be provided soon.
14th FEPTO Conference
Tallinn, Estonia, 17th – 19th of May 2019
Mindful Action for Development –
Learning of Individuals and Groups
REGISTRATION AND ACCOMMODATION
Accommodation is not included in the registration – please, reserve and pay yourself your accommodation! There is information about accommodation in General Information.
- Fill out the online registration form found at the bottom of the registration page. Straight after submitting, you will receive a copy of the registration information in your email.
- In 2-3 weeks you will receive a mail from the LOC with an invoice of your registration fee with all the needed information for payments to be made by bank transfers (including e.g. amount in EUR, due date, reference and bank information). Please, use only that information for payments! All payments must be made in EUR.
- Your registration will be valid only after the LOC has received your payment.
Early bird-fees until February 28th, 2019:
- 150 EUR
- 125 EUR for students and staff of FEPTO members and founding members (reduced price)
- 60 EUR for accompanying persons
Late bird-fees until April 15th, 2019
- 175 EUR
- 150 EUR for students and staff of FEPTO members and founding members (reduced price)
- 85 EUR for accompanying persons
After April 15th, 2019, we cannot guarantee a place for participation, but you can check the availability by email: email@example.com
The registration fee includes lectures, workshops, home groups, poster session and large groups (the program), refreshments on breaks, and dinners on Friday and Saturday evening. For accompanying persons it includes dinners on Friday and Saturday, and coffee and tea on breaks during the conference.
REGISTRATION ON LINE
Online registration is open!
To access > registration form
Registration fee doesn’t include accommodation, which is to be organised by participants themselves. There is more information about accommodation in General Information.
FEPTO SCHOLARSHIPS FOR CONFERENCE
Scholarships are available for trainees to be able to participate at the next FEPTO Conference in Tallinn. Please inform your trainees and encourage them to apply. The number of scholarships is limited.
This invitation is addressed to the FEPTO organizational members (institutes and associations) from Bulgaria, Croatia*, Estonia*, FYROM (Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia), Greece*, Hungary, Latvia*, Lithuania*, Poland, Portugal*, Romania, Russia, Serbia ant Turkey. The scholarship for the Conference covers 2/3 of the participation fee for all above countries with the exception of *, when a 1/2 scholarships covers 1/3 of the participation fee based on early bird registration.
Deadline to apply: first come, first served until the 28th of February 2019
Email to: Fred Dorn, chair of the Development Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all questions about the arrangement or accommodation, please contact the Local Organizing Committee (LOC):
LOC coordinator: Reijo Kauppila
Tel: +358 44 599 3377
Secretary of the conference: Katrin Laansalu