The meeting before or after the FEPTO Annual meeting, called FEPTO PMC has the purpose to promote the network between psychodrama trainees, graduated psychodramatists and psychodrama trainers.
The trainees and graduated psychodramatists should get the possibility to meet trainers and colleagues from foreign countries and work together.
The trainers should find a place for intervision (othervision) and supervision in a group with other trainers to develop, to learn and to implement research at this meeting.
The inviting local psychodrama organisation has to authorize a team who works together with the chair of the Annual Meeting Committee of FEPTO and with the LOC who are responsible for the Annual Meeting (AM) to coordinate the two meetings.
FEPTO Conference History
- 2006 Cluj-Napoca (Romania) Theory in Practice of Different Approaches in Psychodrama
- 2007 Bergama (Turkey) together with the 32nd International Congress of Psychotherapies – Bergama
- 2008 Bearsden/Glasgow (Scotland): Challenging Cultural Conserves
- 2009 Ghent (Belgium): Tele in Psychodrama
- 2010 Kovačica/Belgrade (Serbia): Psychodrama between Therapy and Art
- 2011 Neve Shalom (Israel): Psychodrama – Encounter and Dialogue
- 2012 Romerike Folkehøgskole/Oslo (Norway): Empowerment and Resilience
- 2013 Santander (Spain): Crises & Change Processes
- 2014 Obidos (Portugal): Restlessness, Creativity, Transformation
- 2015 Bonn (Germany): Shame and Fame
- 2016 Marathon (Greece): Shading Light on the Shadows. Voicing the unspoken in psychodrama
- 2017 Sigtuna (Sweden): Compass and Compassion. A conference on Morenian ethics and philosophy
- 2018 Pravetz, Bulgaria: The Tree of Life. Tradition and Renewal
- 2019 Tallinn, Estonia: Mindful Action for Development – Learning of Individuals and Groups
- 2020 Ohrid, North Macedonia: The Healing Power of Psychodrama