28th FEPTO Annual Meeting
Ohrid, North Macedonia, 24th – 28th of May 2020
Mind The Body – Exploring the Soma through Psychodrama
REGISTRATION AND ACCOMMODATION
Important notice before registering: Only representatives delegated by the FEPTO training and accrediting organizations and accredited guests by the LOC can participate in FEPTO’s Annual Meetings.
Accommodation is not included in the registration – please, reserve and pay yourself your accommodation! There is information about accommodation in General Information.
- Fill out the online registration form found at the bottom of the registration page. Straight after submitting, you will receive a copy of the registration information in your email.
- In 2-3 weeks you will receive a mail from the LOC with an invoice of your registration fee with all the needed information for payments to be made by bank transfers (including e.g. amount in EUR, due date, reference and bank information). Please, use only that information for payments! All payments must be made in EUR.
- Your registration will be valid only after the LOC has received your payment.
Please write to email@example.com
Early bird-fees until February 29th, 2020:
- 170 EUR for representatives of FEPTO members, founding members, former council members and guests
- 120 EUR for accompanying persons
Late bird-fees until April 15th, 2020
- 220 EUR for representatives of FEPTO members, founding members, former council members and guests
- 170 EUR for accompanying persons
- After April 15th, 2020, fees will be 250 EUR for representatives of FEPTO members, founding members, former council members, guests and for accompanying persons.
The registration fee includes the AM program with all the meals and refreshments on breaks. The excursion in Ohrid includes: guides, boat ride, cocktail snack and drinks (wine, beer, juices), dinner at st. Naum with drinks (Delicious wine, beer, brandy and a large selection of soft drinks). For accompanying persons registration fee includes all meals and coffees, social events and the excursion in Ohrid and Sv. Naum.
You can cancel your registration without costs until February 29th, 2020. After that until April 15th, the cancellation fee is 50% of the registration fee. After April 15th, 2020, the cancellation fee is 100% of the registration fee. You can change the name of participant without costs. Please, send any cancellations or changes to: ohrid2020AM@gmail.com
REGISTRATION ON LINE
Online registration is open!
To access > registration form
Registration fee doesn’t include accommodation, which is to be organised by participants themselves. There is more information about accommodation in General Information.
FEPTO SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ANNUAL MEETING
This invitation is addressed to the FEPTO organizational members (institutes and associations) from Bulgaria, Croatia*, Estonia*, Greece*, Hungary, Latvia*, Lithuania*, Poland, Portugal*, Republic North Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Serbia ant Turkey. The scholarship for the Annual Meeting covers 2/3 of the participation fee for all above countries with the exception of *, when a 1/2 scholarships covers 1/3 of the participation fee based on early bird registration.
The application for a scholarship is submitted, through the online registration form the Annual Meeting. Scholarships are granted on a”first come, first served basis”.
Please note that since it will not be known in advance how many scholarships will be granted (as this depends on the number of the participants), the whole amount of the registration fee needs to be payed. The amount that corresponds to the scholarship will be refunded during the Conference, by the Local Organizational Committee.
Download > Scholarship granting guidelines
The number of scholarships is limited.
The responsibility for granting the scholarships lies with the Chair of the Development and Network Committee and the FEPTO Council. It is a simple procedure, based on the following rule: first come, first served.
Deadline to apply: the 29th of February 2020
For all questions about the arrangement or accommodation, please contact the Local Organizing Committee (LOC):
LOC coordinator: Mirjana Jovanovska Stojanovska
Tel: +389 70 233 453
Secretary of the conference: Margarita Nikolovska