28th FEPTO Annual Meeting
Ohrid, North Macedonia, 24th – 28th of May 2020
Topic to be decided.
Information will be provided soon.
27th FEPTO Annual Meeting
Tallinn, Estonia, 19th – 23rd of May 2019
From Creativity to Functionality.
Prosperous Members in a Flourishing Organization
REGISTRATION AND ACCOMMODATION
Important notice before registering: Only representatives delegated by the FEPTO training and accrediting organizations and accredited guests by the LOC can participate in FEPTO’s Annual Meetings.
Accommodation is not included in the registration – please, reserve and pay yourself your accommodation! There is information about accommodation in General Information.
- Fill out the online registration form found at the bottom of the registration page. Straight after submitting, you will receive a copy of the registration information in your email.
- In 2-3 weeks you will receive a mail from the LOC with an invoice of your registration fee with all the needed information for payments to be made by bank transfers (including e.g. amount in EUR, due date, reference and bank information). Please, use only that information for payments! All payments must be made in EUR.
- Your registration will be valid only after the LOC has received your payment.
Early bird-fees until February 28th, 2019:
- 350 EUR for representatives of FEPTO members, founding members, former council members and guests
- 245 EUR for accompanying persons
Late bird-fees until April 15th, 2019
- 395 EUR for representatives of FEPTO members, founding members, former council members and guests
- 290 EUR for accompanying persons.
After April 15th, 2019, we cannot guarantee a place for participation, but you can check the availability by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration fee includes the AM program with all the meals and refreshments on breaks. The excursion to Finland is included, too, with two meals (with wine, beer and soft drinks). On other meals wine and beer is not included, but there will be a bar with wine and beer on affordable prices. For accompanying persons registration fee includes all meals and coffees, social events and the excursion to Finland.
REGISTRATION ON LINE
Online registration is open
To access > registration form
Registration fee doesn’t include accommodation, which is to be organised by participants themselves. There is more information about accommodation in General Information.
FEPTO SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ANNUAL MEETING
This invitation is addressed to the FEPTO organizational members (institutes and associations) from Bulgaria, Croatia*, Estonia*, FYROM (Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia), Greece*, Hungary, Latvia*, Lithuania*, Poland, Portugal*, Romania, Russia, Serbia ant Turkey. The scholarship for the Annual Meeting covers 2/3 of the participation fee for all above countries with the exception of *, when a 1/2 scholarships covers 1/3 of the participation fee based on early bird registration.
The number of scholarships is limited.
Deadline to apply: first come, first served until the 28th of February 2019
Send an email Fred Dorn, chair of the Development Committee: email@example.com
For all questions about the arrangement or accommodation, please contact the Local Organizing Committee (LOC):
LOC coordinator: Reijo Kauppila
Tel:+358 44 599 3377
Secretary of the Annual Meeting: Katrin Laansalu