The Federation of European Psychodrama Training Organisations (FEPTO), founded 1996 and recognised as an international non profit making association under 1919 Belgian Law.
FEPTO is gathering psychodrama training institutes and accrediting organisation in Europe and the Mediterranean area. It has an educational and scientific aim.
FEPTO is committed to:
• Support the wider recognition of psychodrama through the development of competence of those who practice it.
• Support the development of training in Psychodrama
• Establish minimal training standards
• Promote research and evaluation of the method.
• Uphold ethical standards
• Promote interchange between its members.
• A place for encounter among trainers of psychodrama
• Exchange similarities and diversities as we develop identity,
• multi cultural encounter,
• Support the development of training and research
• Continuing professional development
• Ongoing promotion of the development of psychodrama training in clinical, organisational, educational and social settings
We do this through:
• Annual meetings each year in different countries
• Post meeting conferences open to trainees, trainers and practitioners
• Creating professional networks
• Friendship experience and enjoyment of different cultures
• Cooperation with organisations such as IAGP & EAP